4 Things Most People Don't Know About Sleeping Healthy
Sleep problems have become a modern phenomenon
- 50% increase in the use of prescription sleep aids among adults under age 45 from 1998 to 2006.
- Poor sleep caused by an uncomfortable mattress robs you of your sleep
- AND deprives you of your long-term health
Recent studies associate lack of sleep with serious health problems:
- Increased risk of depression
- Cardiovascular disease
Finding the right mattress is more important than ever- and ergonomically engineered mattrees to give you the support and comfort that your body needs.
So What Are The Four Elements of Good Sleep?
If your mattress doesn't provide each of these aspects, you may be stuck in an unhealthy sleep pattern.
- Active Support: Allows your muscles to relax in a more natural sleep position
- Body Support: Sensitive to the body's contours and helps to reduce movement during sleep
- Weight Distribution: Varies degrees of weight with consistent firmness
- Pressure Equalization: Equalizes pressure points creating balanced support from head-to-toe
The sleep experts at MattressHouse ensure that we help you choose the right mattress with these four elements in mind. We promise.
CLICK HERE to view our premium selection of mattresses
James D. | Miami, FL
Just a note to say that the mattress I bought from you guys four years ago has held up perfectly during that time, and is by far the best mattress I've ever owned.
Mogul Cure. | Miami, FL
As I mentioned, a friend who has a back problem took a nap on it and said that unlike his regular mattress, his back didn't bother him while he was on it. The other memory-foam mattress that I mentioned owning didn't hold a candle to the smartmattres as it sagged within a a couple of years.
Ramon Ruiz | Miami, FL
My son loves his mattress so much, that he calls it his slice of heaven!
Felipe Canova. | Hialeah, FL